Stop by my friend Sonshine's blog to see a list of the top deals to take advantage of at Meijer this week and every week.
Dinner Idea #1 - Chicken and stuffing casserole w/ broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 lb bone-in chicken breasts ($1/lb in the family pack)
- Chicken gravy (In the bottle or homemade)
- 1 pkg. Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix (10/$10; 11th free)
- 1 box Green Giant frozen broccoli in cheese sauce (10/$10; 11th free)
2. Prepare Kraft Stove Top stuffing mix according to package directions. Press into 8x8 casserole dish. Cover stuffing with chicken and gravy. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with broccoli in cheese sauce.
Dinner Meal Idea #2 - Loaded Tuna Melts with Maple-glazed carrots
- 1 can Bumble Bee chunk white tuna in water (10/$10; 11th free)
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms (from Pennsylvania Dutch sliced mushrooms - 10/$10; 11th free)
- 1 c. chopped fresh broccoli (10/$10; 11th free)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 t. curry powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Aunt Millie's English Muffins (10/$10; 11th free)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese (frim Meijer chunk cheese - 3/$5)
For the carrots:
Steam a 1 lb. bag of baby carrots (10/$10; 11th free). Drain. Melt 1/4 c. butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Stir in 2 T. brown sugar and 2 T. maple syrup. Pour over carrots and toss to combine.
Other dinner ideas:
- Seasoned Chicken Breasts ($1/lb in family pack), mashed potatoes (5lb. Idaho russets - 2/$4), and steamed broccoli (10/$10; 11th free)
- Cheesy Tuna Casserole served with Dole Salad Blends (3/$5)