Come visit the new home of Cooking During Stolen Moments at http://stolenmomentscooking.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh My Poor, Neglected Blog

Thank you to everyone who has hung in there with me while I try to get into a good routine for updating this blog. I never realized having three blogs would require so much time.

I will be back to updating this blog regularly by the first week of January. I will also add a few recipes this week, as I have time. I have lots of great ones to share!

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

TJ said...

So happy to hear that more recipes will soon be on there way. I've started working my way through you different recipes. Chicken and Gravy has already become a family favourite. I've started telling my friends about your site. Thanks very much for the time and effort you put into your blog.

Judy said...

I just LOVE your recipes so I will be happy to hang in there.
I can only imagine how busy it is with 3 blogs because I have a hard time keeping up with one sometimes.