This is one of my all-time favorite pasta salad recipes. During the summer, I make this at least once a week. The original recipe, which I lost a long time ago, came from my aunt. So I've been enjoying this ever since I was a little girl and I haven't gotten tired of it yet!
Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- 1 4 oz. pkg. pepperoni, slices cut in half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle Creamy Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked and chilled
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. (In a pinch, you can skip this step.)
3. Add cheese and spaghetti to bowl. Toss to combine.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.