- 2 lbs. potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. sour cream or 1/2 c. sour cream and 1/2 c. Ranch dressing
- 4-5 slices chopped bacon, cooked
- 2 c. cheese
- 2 t. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- 1 t. garlic powder
2. Add cream cheese, sour cream (or sour cream and ranch), bacon, 1 c. cheese and the seasonings to the potatoes. Stir until well combined.
3. Transfer the potato mixture to a small casserole dish. Cover with remaining cheese. Refrigerate or bake immediately at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.*If I had had some green onions on hand, I definitely would have added those too!
Getting the taste I was craving with minimal effort is certainly a finer thing! Stop by my friend Amy's blog to join in Finer Things Friday.
And stop by The Grocery Cart Challenge to join the recipe swap.