Apricot Chicken with Garlic & Green Onion Couscous
For the chicken:
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders (or 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut in half)
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- 1 c. apricot preserves
2. Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, until chicken is done.
For the couscous:
- 2 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 c. chicken stock
- 2 c. couscous
2. In a saucepan, bring 2 c. chicken stock to a boil. Stir in couscous, remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir in reserved garlic and green onions.
Stop by Grocery Cart Challenge for more recipes.