- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. potatoes, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. dried rosemary, crushed (I don't recommend fresh rosemary for this as it tends to burn in the oven at this heat for so long)
- 1 T. salt
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese, optional
2. Add olive oil, potatoes, garlic, rosemary and salt to pan. Stir to combine. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes, until potatoes are fully-cooked and crispy, stirring every 15 minutes. If adding optional Parmesan, sprinkle on top of potatoes for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
**To make this dish by taking advantage of stolen moments, you can cube the potatoes and place in a bowl of ice cold water. Store in the refrigerator until 1 hour before dinner. Then drain well and follow recipe as stated above. Or, you can cube the potatoes, boil for 10 minutes, drain and toss with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt. Store in a bowl until ready bake and follow the rest of the recipe as stated above.