*Pleas note, all of these measurements are my best guesstimates. I usually just dump things in a bowl until I'm happy with the consistency.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey + 1 lb. ground beef (or any combination thereof, totaling about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, grated or finely diced
- 3 T. worchestshire sauce
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. cumin
- 2 t. salt
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. black pepper
- 1/2 t. red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 t. allspice
2. Pack muffin tins to the top with meatloaf mixture. (This recipe is enough to make at least 24 meatloaf cups, one traditional meatloaf and 12 meatloaf cups, or 12 meatloaf cups and about 30 meatballs.)
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until fully cooked.
*To freeze and reheat: Cool completely and place in a freezer bag. (Gallon sized bags easily hold a dozen meatloaf cups.) It is not necessary to thaw these before reheating. They can be reheated either in the microwave (about 10-15 minutes, check every 5 minutes) or in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.